Sunday, January 16, 2011

Voice Recognition


Call to me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things,
which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3


I am writing this piece using a voice recognition program.  I will not be editing anything on it, so what you see is what you get.  Voice recognition programs need training. It takes a while four the program to recognize the voice, and even then, there kin be errors, as you have probably already seen.  Isn't it a good thing that prayer isn't like a voice recognition program.  There is no learning on God’s bee half.  He understands not only what I’m saying, but he knows who is saying it, and he answers accordingly.  Scripture tells us to pray without ceasing.  God hears, God recognizes, God understands, and God answers. 
PM

No comments:

Post a Comment